I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 15 February 2010

3 More Days...

It sucks...


When your parents compare you with other people.

It sucks twice as much when they compare you to your boyfriend.

Like, what the hell??

*sighs*

The day went well though... Maybe after winning so much at Chor Dai Di, my luck ran out.

The luncheon was as good as ever. Updates tomorrow. I need to practice tonight. Movie was good too.

Right. Off to continue practice.


Why does everything always seem too good to be true?

2 comments:

Tarrant said...

Because it usually is.

And that is so much LOL your parents comparing you to him - I mean how can la one has an extra appendage the other doesnt

Clarissa said...

HAHA! OMG Tarrant... *frowns*

But that's a very err... "unique" way of putting it, I give you that much. =P