I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Wasting Time?

No, I'm just waiting to go for lunch. Managed to practice for a FULL 1 and a half hours before some pianist decided to exercise her rights in claiming the piano priority practice room for her use, so yeah, I had to make way. O_O

I just wanted to post up something really random.

Okay fine, it's not that random, I have my reasons for posting it up. A little discussion I was having with someone brought this to mind...


Honesty is not always the best policy. Sometimes it results in you hearing what you really don't want to hear. But sometimes, we know something is wrong, but we just need someone to slap it in our face so that we'll actually do something about it.

I'm one of those people. Don't even bother decorating your words before you spit them out. I would rather hear the ice cold words, because that's what hurts most, and since I care so much about what others think of me, I would take the trouble to correct whatever it is I'm doing wrong.

Therefore, I don't care how you do/phrase/say it, you might make me cry in the process, but seriously...

Just-tell-me.

I'm not gonna hate you just because you're outlining my weaknesses. In fact, I appreciate it. No kidding, I really do. Looking in the mirror doesn't always work. Sometimes you need someone else to point out the flaws in your reflection. Cause there's a little devil called "willful blindness" that conveniently blinds you from what you know, but don't want to acknowledge.


Like Choon Hui always says, I'm a "tough cookie", not a softie. I can take whatever you throw at me. =)

No comments: