I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Time And Time Again

It's a constant thorn in our side. It doesn't wait for you, it has no mercy. Once it's gone, no amount of money will get it back. When you wish it would jet past faster, it crawls; when you wish it would just stand still, it ticks away at 200km/hr.

Such, is the nature of "time".

So many things have happened in the past month. So many that I can hardly believe my luck sometimes. I may complain about hating my life all the time, but there are (will always be), 3 aspects of it that I will never hate. =)

In just a short month, I've learnt that : just because I'm in a bad mood, it doesn't make it alright to be angry with everyone around me; just because things aren't going well for me, I shouldn't make it so that the people around me feel as if things aren't going well for them either.

I was never one for making resolutions, but I WILL learn to control my temper and moods better. =)

From December 18th up till today, I realized how important (and relieving) it is to have someone you can always count on. No matter what shitty mood you're in, that person's forever forgiving, and you wish you could do more for that person...

But it never seems enough.

Yes of course, I still wonder if I did the right thing, made the right decision... But those moments come a lot less now, and I'm getting more confident and sure of my choice as time goes by. I really hope that doesn't change.

Right. I'm off to another class now.

Okay, you caught me. This was just a post to pass time faster.

=P


Sorry I messed up the details. Haha!

No comments: