I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Schowie~

It's my not-so-packed day today. I used to hate Tuesdays last semester, cause I had 3-4 classes lined up in a row plus major class in the evening, but Music Tech got cancelled this morning and my next class is at 6pm, after which I'm going for dinner, then watch the second half of a piano recital, then maybe practice a little more while I wait to go back to PGP and crash!

Slept like a pig last night (this morning?) but it was hardly enough. I reckon I only slept... what, 5 hours? Maybe less. O_O

I WILL sleep more tonight! Or I'm gonna look like a zombie tomorrow. Not that I don't already, but yeah... Hehe~

Got a nutty schedule tomorrow. Dr Tony's class in the morning till 12pm, PD from 2-5pm, then Chamber studio 6-7pm, then practice. -_-"

Grr... Wanna-go-back-primary-school.......

Blergh.

I keep thinking that Chinese New Year is next week. O_O Have no idea why though. Maybe cause I can't wait to go back! Just thinking about the food, the "ang-paus", the dinners, the visiting... Oooh! I can't wait for our usual lunch in the grandparents' place on the second day of Chinese New Year. She always goes all out on that day, cooking more than we can stomach. =)

On a random note,

We all know what an apology is: it's an expression of remorse or guilt over having said or done something that is hurtful, and a request for forgiveness. But it's hard to swallow our pride and say, ' I'm sorry.' Everyone has difficulties making amends for mistakes or repairing the effects of angry words, and I'm no exception.

I can't think of a way to make it right, but if it helps...

I'm sorry...



*the apology is directed to 2 people who mean a lot to me. One, I know what I said/did wrong, the other, I'm not so sure. But judging by the way she/he was acting around me, I must have said/done something wrong...*

No comments: