I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 4 January 2010

Exhaustion...

Can't be bothered with laundry tonight... I need my rest. Feel like an absolute zombie right now, I don't think I can even walk in a straight line. O_o So I'm just gonna post this and go RIGHT to sleep.

OMM concert was okay... I really enjoyed the Harp and Flute concerto. Hehe. Sorry. I'm absolutely pro-Mozart. =D But honestly, the harp part is no joke. Technically very challenging, and the worst part is, it's always drowned out by the orchestra. -_-'

Went for dinner with Ray earlier this evening in Vivo. The dude's flying off to Jakarta again tomorrow morning. Bleh~ Travel freak. Haha! Good for him. At least he doesn't have to be stuck in a stuffy room in PGP.

Oh, by the way, the surprise turned out great. Didn't go EXACTLY according to plan, but yeah... The response was err... positive? Lol.

Did around 2 hours of practice before going back to PGP again to help Ray unload his things. I'll lock myself in the practice/seminar room tomorrow. Don't wanna slack anymore lar~ Classes are starting officially next Monday, then I won't have as much time to practice then as I do now. Better make full use of it...

Did I ever mention how deranged I must be to have chosen music as a career path?

=P

Oh well, I asked for it.


Don't worry, I'm sure your lesson will go fine.

Relax~

No comments: