I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 16 January 2010

Because, I'm bored. =P

Nabbed this from Lina's blog. Hope you don't mind girl! =)

I'm actually waiting for my family to get back home so I can Skype with them, so yeah... Just something to do to pass the time.

1. What curse word do you use the most?
=P

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yep

3. What person on your list do you talk to the most?
Not sure... Probably either Louisa/Guan Yu/James

4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
0800 hrs

5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Who wouldn't? O_O

6. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
Regardless of whether you mean 11th of Sept, or the 9th of Nov... Nope, not at all.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
take the picture. Well, I'm sorry if I'm camera shy. -_-"

8. What was the last movie you watched?
Avatar. *beams*

9. Do any of your friends have children?
The last time I checked, nope.

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yeah, and added a "pig" behind it too. *glares*

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Nope, never.

12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
Dunno about CD player, but I've got Brahms: Piano Quartets/Quintets in my Macbook.

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Regular.

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yep. =D

15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
The last time I was in Genting?

16. Can you whistle?
Barely.

17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile.

18. What are you looking forward to?
Chinese New Year!! =P

19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yeah DOH!

20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No.

21. What will you be doing in one hour?
(hopefully) Skype-ing with the family =)

22. Is anyone in love with you?
*whistles*

23. What was the last song you heard?
Yearning of the Heart - Ast'1

24. Last time you cried?
Err... 2 nights ago, I think?

25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
MACBOOK! =P

26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I thought of getting another piercing on my ear, but nah...

27. What’s the weather like?
It's never the same for an entire day. I'm in Singapore, for goodness' sake. 

28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Ew, hell no.

29. What did you do before this?
Finish my CAM homework.

30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
When the Singaporeans, Raymond and James were staying over at my house.

31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
When I need to, 4-5?

32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Nope

33. Are your days fast-paced?
Insanely so.

34. What did you do last night?
Went for a concert and spent some quality time with err... someone  =)

35. Do you use sarcasm?
I live, eat, dream sarcasm baby. *winks*

36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
DON'T-REMIND-ME!!! *sulks*

37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Annoyingly so. And about pronunciation as well.

38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Huh??

39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Equally, I'd like to think.

40. Do you like mustard?
Not-one-jot.

41. Do you sleep on your side?
Yeap

42. Do you watch the news?
Nope

43. How did you get one of your scars?
Almost getting knocked over by a car.

44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Can't remember.

45. Do you like anybody?
What are you talking about? I like a lot of people!

46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Loacker bite-size wafer cookies!!!

47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
Left

48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I-don't-dive?

49. What colour is your razor?
Light Blue

50. What is your blood-type?
No flippin' idea. =P

51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
*whistles*

52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
I don't want to think about it, thanks.

53. How do you feel about carrots?
Yummy! I like chewing on raw carrot sticks. Yes, it's weird, but I don't care. =D

54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
10

55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
I'm sorry, I grew out of them, and I don't even know all their names. O_O

56. Do you know what time it is?
2305 hrs

57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
Fresh Prince - what?!

58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Ring the alarm

59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
I don't like chewing gum

60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
F.

61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Nope.

62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Err... Have difficulty explaining the meaning, maybe, but not NOT know the meaning.

63. Do you like to sleep?
Who doesn't?

64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Nope

65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Yeap.

66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Eww, NO!

67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To be taller?
I'm KIDDING!

68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Define "hairy"

69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Swimming Pool, thanks.

70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Yeah... it's either black, blue or white with me. =)

71. Describe your hair:
To quote someone, not long, not short. haha! Dark Brownish, wavy-ish.

72. Do you have Entomophobia?
Entomopho - whatsis???

73. Are you an adult?
I wish I wasn't, but yeah...

74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Ain't got one =)

75. Do you have a tan?
Nope.

76. Are you a television addict?
Nah, not at all.

77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yep. =D

78. Are you a sugar freak?
Nope.

79. Do you like orange juice?
Not particularly

80. What sign are you?
Stubbornly Taurus.



Yes, I'm THAT bored.

No comments: