I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 24 December 2009

So the Cat is Out of the Bag...

It's such a relief to not have to conceal anything anymore. I didn't think it would be difficult, but it hurt having to actually ignore what I really wanted to say/do. It hurt doubly more having to pretend not to know somebody. O_o

I'm glad that there's nothing left to hide.

Don't think we haven't noticed people talking about it behind our backs. I'm a bad actor, yes, but I'm not an idiot.

So, camp's over. Boy, I hardly felt like we actually went through it. Concert was just last night, but it already feels like it was a few days back. I don't feel like I've played in 2 concerts, hung out with friends for 10 days, gone to mamak twice... Time just flies by when you're having fun.

I was (again) room mates with Lu Ee, both in KL and Singapore. It's hard to believe that I've been in so many camps, and have been room mates with her since my first camp in PERMATA. Mosquito-infested PERMATA, which will be our next camping venue. O_o

I'm gonna miss Darby Park. 

*yawns*

I just woke up from a highly regenerating 4-hour nap. =D Hardly slept last night, *coughs* so yeah... Played Mafia till about 4am this morning.

Okay. Christmas dinner at my aunt's place now!!!


PRESENTS!!!!!!



14 days...

wuv you <3

No comments: