I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Love You Like Crazy

Concert's in about 7 hours time. Practiced a little this morning...

Sleepy...


Could hardly fall asleep last night cause dear old dad *glares* was watching football with the volume level turned up. (My room's right behind the TV area) O_o I was tossing and turning till I couldn't stand it, decided to poke my head out of my room and tell him to turn it down.

 -_-;

Woke up at 8 to follow my mom and aunt to the marketplace. Had half-boiled eggs for breakfast!! And "Teh Si". Yumm...

Doing some Christmas shopping in KLCC later before rehearsals start. Alone. *sniff*

Nah, I told mom I wanted to get some things for the grandparents, aunt and uncle so... Yeah. Dunno if my siblings wanna come along... But that would mean them having to hang around KLCC with nothing to do whilst I'm in rehearsals, cause there's no way my parents are gonna come all the way to fetch them again.

See how... See how... =)

Right. I'm gonna go wash my hair...

Whee~


I can't tell you how else it would've turned out, cause I can't imagine what it'd be like for me without... yeah. I'm sorry if I led you on or anything. I really didn't mean to. Sorry...

No comments: