I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 23 November 2009

Misunderstood?

Why are people forming conclusions just based on what they see/hear? 

Why do they go around telling other people about it when they're not even sure themselves?

Does it make them happy when other people gasp in shock as the (false) "news" is announced?

Can't you keep your tongues in check when it comes to these matters? 

Don't these people realise what damage these rumours can bring upon friendship?



I've mentioned this in a post WAY back, but I'm gonna say the same things again.

Just because 2 people eat together, it doesn't mean they're an item.
Just because 2 people hang out together, it doesn't mean they're an item.
Just because 2 people are seen together more than once, it doesn't mean they're an item.

Just because you lot don't have anything more interesting to gossip about, doesn't mean you can stitch a story up and tell people that 2 people are together.

I'm with Guan Yu most of our free time, does that make me a lesbian?

Sorry if I sound rude in the following sentences but...

Can people EVER stop making assumptions??? If you're itching to find out, just open your God-given organ (mouth) and ASK instead of talking about it behind our backs, and telling people things which are NOT true!

Again, something I've mentioned before, and I stress it again.

STOP making assumptions, cause it only makes U look like an ASS to ME.

Get a life, and leave others alone.

No comments: