I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Last Thing On My Mind




I LOVE this song =D



And this.

Just had a Major Lesson with Mr Souptel. He wants me to get the score for Mozart 6th. O_o Orchestra performance this Saturday and we still suck (no surprises there). Makes me miss MPYO all the more cause at least WE care about what we're playing.

Staying at Darby Park again! Wheee~

=P

Nothing much to blog about actually... I posted an album on Facebook 2 days back (I think). I am NOT gonna post any of them on Facebook cause it takes such a BLEEDING long time to upload, so go check them out HERE.

Right. Going for an "in-conservatory" concert tonight. A few of our friends are playing so we're going to give our err... moral support? =)

I've been sleeping for no more than 4 1/2 hours per night for the past 2 weeks. O_o

Oh, and there's a limit to how much teasing a girl can take. You're stepping dangerously on my already-frayed nerves. I don't mind being teased, people do that all the time, but it's not funny anymore when the teasing amounts to insults. Teasing, I can take; even SEVERE teasing. But don't insult my intelligence by linking me to the likes of Ris Low. I'm no genius, but I definitely know I'm not an effing bimbo.

If you haven't got anything nice to say in future, just shut up and leave me alone...

I'm sick of it.

ALL of it.

No comments: