I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 30 September 2009

It's Just...

Too fast... WAY too fast.

I can't believe I've been here for more than 2 months

I can't believe half of the term is gone

I can't believe the year's fast coming to an end

I can't believe I've had 7 weeks of lessons when it barely felt like 3



But I believe, I need to work much harder. I'm not doing enough. Sometimes I don't even know what's wrong; why my fingers don't move the way I want them to, why my arm position keeps reverting to its old ways, why my pinky's crooked, why I play out of tune when I concentrate on my bow arm, why, no matter how many times I tell myself, my wrist just KEEPS coming up... 

I get so frustrated with myself when I'm practicing that at times I feel like bashing my head against the wall. 

Lesson was not a catastrophe, but I'm not progressing as much as I had hoped. My fingers have gotten stronger, but it's not enough. Not even close. Hence,

Practice...

Practice...

Practice...

Oh wait. 

I've gotta finish Dr Koo's work...

AND Ty's...

PLUS Dr Edwards'...

Remind me again why *points to the one up there* gives us a mere 24 hours a day??

I'm beginning to wonder if the world's secretly being controlled by Hades. O_o

Kidding. I'm just being cranky cause I'm really REALLY tired today. Dozed off a couple o' times in the taxi on the way back to YST from Mr Souptel's place. Lol.

Which, is why I reckon I need to get some sleep now. 

Like, seriously.

No comments: