I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 17 September 2009

Absolutely Unbelievable

That ONE person can ruin something 7 others had prepared for. What has the world come to???

No matter, I'm going back home in a day's time. =D

YAY! 

But first, I gotta finish up my homework. Dang, I've got a lot to do. Stupid Ear Master thingy... *grumbles* =D

Meeting up with a few college friends some time next week... Someone might be coming, I dunno. I don't care. But I dunno if I can handle the sight of...

It's alright. I can pull a brave face when I want to. All I have to do is ignore that person right? I was doing that the last few weeks in college, so it shouldn't be difficult to do the same thing again. And it's not like we'll be alone anyways, or I'd risk exploding and slapping...

Nah, I won't.

Will I?

Okay, this is a sign that I should sleep now. It's almost 1am now and I have to wake up at 7am tomorrow.


It doesn't help that the awful memories haven't vanished

No comments: