I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Another Pic Post. Hehe.

I'm sorry I haven't been a very good blogger, but I'm too drained to be thinking of relating how I spend my time and energy here so again...

I'll let the pictures do the talking. =D

Credits go to Jebat, Vincent and Danny. Thanks guys!

Orchestral rehearsals
Guildhall program practice
A Gamelan experience.
"Fantastic Four" =P
Rhythm clapping. Did plenty of those even prior to this (MPYO camp, for instance) , so it was easy. =D
Warm-up, Guildhall style =)
Dress Rehearsal
Tanasak, Thai flautist
Fillipe Souza, Guildhall
With Wei Boon
With our Sinfonia conductor, Wong Kah Chun
Fooling around after the performance
Being cheeky =P
Dinner in IKEA
Laughing at Malaysian politics
Cheers to 2009/10!
Watching the fireworks on Singapore's National Day 2009



And a whole new journey begins....

No comments: