I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Tired...

Had a massive headache when I woke up this morning. The late nights have NOT helped. I should really start sleeping early from now on...

Like that's gonna happen. O_o

Watched a concert last night comprising of Brahm's Violin Concerto in D, Hindemith and Tchaikovsky's 1812.

Qian Zhou''s technique was nuts, but I didn't like the 2nd movement much. Kinda liked her cadenza though... I didn't like the Hindemith much either, but that might be because I don't know how to appreciate modern music. O_o Tchaikovsky was good though, the cello section was really solid. Raymond in particular, was very enthusiastic (caused by the Redbull+Vodka perhaps?).

We went for supper after that. I was particularly hungry because I hadn't had dinner, so I ate more than I ought last night. We went for waffles when it was past 11pm. XP

And we'll be going out for dinner again tonight.

My wallet's gonna be empty REAL soon if this keeps up. =(

In any case, I'm actually having a break from practice now, but it's time to get right back to it.

I will post up a few pics when I find the time and patience to endure Blogger's heavily-flawed photo upload function. =)

No comments: