I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 20 July 2009

Of Harry Potter, Durians and New Zealand Apples...

=P

Had a "fruit" party last night in Vincent's block after we came back from watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. =D

Got Hamish (a percussionist from NZ) to try durian and "cempedak". ^_^

The movie was good... Though the one thing I didn't like at all about it was that they cut out the part where the D.A. and the Order of the Phoeniz was supposed to fight the Death Eaters. O_o I was waiting for that part, it's like... the climax in the book...

But I still think it's the best (so far) out of all 6 movies.

Right. I'm actually supposed to be practicing now but I took a break to come and check my e-mail. Going right back to the practice rooms now though.

Toodles!

No comments: