I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 9 July 2009

I-Hate-Vaccines

Went for a "Prevention of Cervical Cancer" jab (it's called "Gardasil" or something like that) this morning. Woke up at an unearthly hour of 8a.m. (for me, at least. I'm a night owl =P) and waited outside the clinic until 9.30a.m.
 
Apparently, the doc hasn't heard of something called punctuality. O_o

The clinic's supposed to be open by 9am. Maybe he overslept or something.

In any case, my left arm is aching right now so I shan't type much (like there's anything much to type in the first place O_o)

Thank goodness for the numbing spray or I think I may have shrieked in pain. Even through the numbness, I could still feel the poke of the needle and the fluid being pumped into my arm... I panicked a little after he said that this jab is significantly more painful than the others, but it wasn't too bad.

I've never made a fuss about injections, but that don't mean I like them, no?

Removing my braces this afternoon. 

*beams*

No comments: