I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Of All Times...

To fall sick.

Yes, I've got a mild cold and a slight cough. And occasional headaches to boot.

No, it's not the effing swine flu that's plaguing our nation. O_o

My mom and I were getting a little paranoid when I first started sneezing. But since there is no fever or body aches, it's just the normal flu-cough syndrome. I suppose it's due to the lack of sleep and proper meals that I'm ill now. Been sleeping at no earlier than 2a.m. and waking up at 9a.m. or so...

I just realised that I've been blogging about nothing apart from new videos/songs. Well, since exams are over and, provided you want to be bored to death with my daily practice routines, I've really, got nothing to blog about.

As I've mentioned earlier, there's an event on the 4th of July at the Heritage Mansion. Details, I've posted up in one of my earlier posts. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Darn, I haven't even found a dress for it yet.

No comments: