I Serve

Click Click Click!

Monday, 25 May 2009

What's That All About?

Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart and throw you to the sharks



...



That's right, because I'm only human

and because you're not worth the trouble

and I wouldn't want the poor sharks to suffer from stomach aches




It's times like these that really make me wonder if I'm suffering from multi-personality disorder


Woke up at 6.45am to send my siblings to school

Slept again

Woke up at 10am with a splitting headache

Practiced while trying not to black out

Liu Jian called to switch class to tomorrow

Told mum

Drove to grandmum's place in PJ

Had lunch

Bathed

Practiced

Headed to the hospital

Had enough corn to last me a lifetime

and coffee enough to keep me awake for a week

Debated on whether to start studying

and started blogging instead




Tell me I'm screwed. Cause I know I'm screwed. I just do NOT feel like swallowing my Econs textbooks/Law cases/Literary devices. I spent 3 hours in the hospital and I do NOT want to feel anymore depressed than I already am.



yes, you can laugh at me for ditching
the one person who might be the only one
who would come running to comfort me

guess what? I've got news for you...

I don't regret it, not ONE bit

No comments: