I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Just Because...

2<>:"4%^&*8^%$#6%^&*5*78>":>(&^34&^%!!!!!


doesn't mean it has to be the way it is now.

Why can't we just go back to the way we were before all that sh*t happened?

Why do you have to make this so difficult?

Is it that bad till you have to pretend to be deaf whenever I'm around now?

You know what? I wish to the heavens that I could say I don't care, but no, it's bugging me. Seriously. Ever heard of being a gentleman? The least you could do is acknowledge my existence. You know what? Screw you.

Had dinner at some Chinese restaurant earlier to sorta celebrate my maternal Grandmother's birthday. Had fun as usual, talking about anything that comes to mind, which is the case in every family dinner.  =) Food was really good. I'm stuffed. heh.

College was fine, I guess. Been quite monotonous lately, go to class, talk crap, finish class, eat, go back home... Nothing exciting happens in class, really. Not since exams are approaching, so our lecturers have taken a more serious attitude towards our studies. Been writing essays EVERYDAY for eng lit. Doing a question on Heaney tomorrow and I can only PRAY that I don't utterly foul it up.

I can't wait to play badminton on Friday. I've been itching to play since the '09 Jan batch started playing every free period they get, which is what we used to do.

I HOPE I still remember how to hold the darn racquet. O_o

No comments: