I Serve

Click Click Click!

Thursday, 9 April 2009

Smart Alex???

Haha. I still crack up when I think about that.

Mrs Dharma was doing a paper 2 question with us this morning and she said something like: So don't be a smart aleck and...

Elizabeth actually heard "Smart Alex". She stared at Mrs Dharma like she couldn't believe what she just heard. Needless to say, it went off into one of those infamous "Insult Alex" sessions, of which Mrs Dharma also takes part in sometimes. =)

And then after class, when he was talking to some girls, one of them asked him,' how could you be so dumb?' (or something along those lines) and I said...

'That's why it's smart "Aleck", not "Alex" =P'

Hyper-ventilating a little (just a little) cause exams (trials) are coming up. But err... I have no idea why I'm still not studying. Lit and Law are okay, but I'm a goner for Econs. So I really should try passing the damn paper instead of practicing right?

Not.

It doesn't help that our dear lecturer is trying to bore us to death. Seriously. I get so bored that I'm sometimes tempted to just walk out of class.

But that would be disrespectful, no?

Nothing much has been going on... Went for "Ching Beng" on Sunday. Woke up at an unearthly hour (5a.m.) which resulted in some of us being a little cranky, did what was neccessary, had a scrumptious breakfast, then headed home. I felt a little sorry for the dead folks residing there cause we have got to be the noisiest visitor they get. Leave it to my family to crack jokes in the cemetary. O_o

College has been the same. Go for class, breakfast, class again, lunch, class again, then back home... Only diff is, I think the "Kumar" and "Hossan Leong" clips have circulated to almost everyone in college already, which explains why everyone's talking about "Ok, I'll be the minister of Internal Affairs", or "I don't do SMALL talk". Shows how "exciting" life in MCKL can be, huh? =D

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Sheesh.

I really hope someone clears the shit (Najis) that's pouring around our soil right now, soon.