I Serve

Click Click Click!

Sunday, 19 April 2009

It's easier to be MEAN than be NICE...

I'm gonna take it easy from now on...

I am SICK and TIRED of swallowing all your nonsense.

I'm done trying to be nice to you, I don't even know why I bothered trying. The blog post saying all that stuff about me being feeling sorry for you having to suffer on my account??? I'm taking EVERY-SINGLE-WORD-BACK!

It's sickening how you chose to enter my life.

It's even MORE sickening that you opted to leave and felt oh-so-noble when it's me who GAVE you that fucking choice. (I'm done censoring swear words)

Have you got any bloody idea at all how much I risked having you on my back all the time? I nearly lost my parents' trust, lost my sister's confidence in me, and very nearly lost friends. But I didn't tell you all that. You wanna know why?

Cause you would SURE-AS-HELL go down on your knees and cry like you never meant to do it. And THEN come throwing everything back in my face by saying things like:

"How can you do this to me when I sacrificed so much for you?"

Sacrifice WHAT? Your fucking TEAR-GLANDS???

I'm done being strong. I am a girl and I have my weak moments, just as any human would. I know I put on a strong profile, but those who know me well know that I'm not as strong as I try to be.

So guess what? I've got news for you.

You're a real wuss.

I wish I had the mean-ness in me to tell it straight to your face the day you came crying. I want to rip you into pieces for making me feel sorry for your sad excuse of a bad experience.

You want a bad experience?

I'll give you one. 

You're the saddest thing I've ever seen of a guy. You're a disgrace to the entire male population! You're not even worth the letters I'm typing in my blog post but I'm doing it so I don't bloody DIE of anger.

My sis is next to me RIGHT now and she's worried that I'll punch holes in our new keyboard. According to her, I'm RED.

Guess what? It's red-with-FRUSTRATION.

Let it go, alright? I don't even know why I bothered trying to save our friendship. One minute you were ignoring me, the other minute you're talking to me again.

You know what??? Screw you. I'm through being nice. I've tortured myself enough, having to swallow my pride and talk to you JUST because I didn't wanna lose a friendship I THOUGHT was worth having.

The time, money and mental efforts I made to talk to you could've been spent on a whole host of other things that are more important to me than saving your sorry ass.

As to the question you asked me this morning, the REAL answer is:

BECAUSE I COULDN'T STAND YOU!

Let this be a lesson learnt. Do NOT try to give people good impressions by being someone you're not. A wuss is a wuss. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

I hope (for your sake) that you'll find a girl who accepts all your wussy-ness and selfishness.

Get off my back, cause I'm done cleaning up after you.

No comments: