I Serve

Click Click Click!

Friday, 27 March 2009

Singapore, Here I Come!

The last half an hour has got to be one of the most-

wait.

THE most nerve-wrecking half an hour of my entire life!

See, throughout the whole afternoon, I had been very unsettled as Jebat had told me that a couple of them had got accepted... And I hadn't heard anything yet.

Needless to say, I was really uneasy and nervous. My stomach felt like it had a stampede of wild boars trampling around.

A few hours later, Jebat informed me that James had got in as well. I started to panic, and all hope seemed in vain. And THEN he msg-ed me and congratulated me. But for what, he didn't mention. Being the blurcase that I was, I asked him what he was talking about, then he said that Audrey had sent us an e-mail congratulating us on our acceptance to NUS.

I swear to God, I was hyperventilating as I ran all the way to Claris to check my e-mail.

Here's the thing: e-mail was from Audrey, not NUS.

Mom didn't wanna get my hopes up. She even said that Audrey may have made a mistake, intending to send it to James, but sent it to me instead (he and I have the same surname). Heck, I think my mom was more nervous than I am. =P

So we decided to call NUS directly and...

Jeng Jeng Jeng...

I got accepted!

We went into a calling frenzy and told my dad, grandma, aunt, Liu Jian etc... They're all really happy. I'm still in a state of disbelief though... Guess the news hasn't sunk in yet!

But really, I owe it all to those who has supported me and guided me. You know who you are!

P/S: looks like I'll get my new phone and MacBook sooner than I expected! =D