I Serve

Click Click Click!

Saturday, 28 March 2009

Dream?

I couldn't sleep last night. Well, mainly because I was semi-afraid that I'd wake up the next morning and realise it was merely a dream...

Looks like my worries about that earlier dream with regards to "someone" saying I don't stand a chance was futile, no?

And I'd like to thank everyone for their wishes, advice and support. =)

But most of all, I owe all of it to my friends and family for having faith in me.

Special thanks to my mom who refused to give up on me when I had absolutely no will to continue. Love you mom. =)



I cried after the phone call confirming my place and scholarship in the conservatory. Tears of joy though, in the midst of a lot of laughter. =)


Call me crazy but yeah... I was really that happy.

No comments: