I Serve

Click Click Click!

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Tagged by sis. yet again.

NO 1 ♥
01 your nickname : Clare
02 age : I am 16 going on 17... I wish
03 DOB : 12-40-0991
04 Zodiac Sign: *neighs* =D
05 interests : Music, Movies, Composing, Arranging, Badminton, Reading.

NO 2 ♥
01 crush ? : None of your beeswax
02 are you in a relationship ? : Look at it this way, if I HAD a boyfriend, would I be answering these questions right now?
03 live in happiness now : I GUESS you could put it that way....
04 if god gives you unlimited courage, what will you like to do ? : Ask "some" people to stuff it.
05 if one day, the one you love confesses to you ? : quote: how much did my mom have to pay you? (I'm KIDDING! alright?)

NO 3 ♥
01 the one who tagged you is : Louisa
02 she / he is your : Sister
03 how is she / he ? : A bit loony, but otherwise, fine.
04 how long have you been knowing her / him ? : since 23/02/1995
05 what do you think of her / him ? : Raven in the making. =D
06 what will you like to tell her / him ? : Lose weight

NO 4 ♥
01 your favorite show : I have a few, but I like Nodame Cantabile best
02 your favorite music : I'm not fussy, but rock is a no-no
03 your favorite season : Winter
04 your favorite cartoon : Anything but Spongebob *cringes in disgust*
05 your favorite person ( the one you love the most ) : My mom
06 your favorite color : Blue.
07 your favorite country : Is this a multiple choice question?
08 your favorite weather : I like it Bright and sunny! (my ass)

NO 5 ♥
01 if the god gives you three wishes : Grandpa alive, Mico alive, all the story books in the world.
02 are you a single-minded person ? : no comment
03 your most unforgettable and memorable memory is : I have a vast tank the size of the universe to choose from...
04are you a person who full with confidence ? : *laughs hysterically* Have you seen me before I go onstage to perform solo? I'm always a nervous wreck!
05 do you like to smile ? : Nope. The corners of my mouth start to hurt after a few minutes of smiling.
06 will you choose to give up current living status ? : nope.
07 what kind of life do you hope for ? : I'm happy with my current one, thanks.

victims:
:Veneon
:Alexis
:Choon Hui
:Kent
:Carmen
:Duncan
:Lu Ee
:Jebat
:Tiki
:Jia Rong

No comments: