I Serve

Click Click Click!

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Tagged AGAIN!

Tagged

I swear, this is gonna be the LAST tag I'm doing, Louisa!

#1Fill in the blanks.

I'm a [ girl ]
Because [I was born that way)
I should [whack my sis for tagging me)
Thank You [ WTF?? ] , for your advice.

Rules & Regulations:
-do not copy answers
-the tag questions must be 100% the same
-tag people after doing tag-no tagging back

I tag :

>Lu Ee
>David
>Jebat
>Alexis
>Kent
>Choon Hui
>Duncan
>Belle (no one else to tag edi larrr)
>Jia Rong

1.How do you know 1?
- MPYO

2.What would you do if you never met 2?
- David? Haha. I dunno. Camps wouldn't be the same without his signature "Ha-ha"(s). LOL!

3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
- Jebat's pretty much taken. Alexis? She's hot, but I like guys, thanks.

4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
- Alexis and Kent?? They'll both chew each other's heads off!!!

5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
- Duncan?? *no comment* I know he cares a good deal about his hair though. =P

6.Do you know anything about 8's family?
- She's got 2 siblings. O_o

7.Tell me something about 9
- Whacky girl =P

8. What language does 2 speak?
- Err... English?

9.Who is 3 goin out with?
- No one... YET, right Jebat? *winks*

10.How old is number 4?
- 18

5?
18

12.Who is 6 favourite singer?
- MARIAH CAREY

13.7?
- Michael Buble, I think.

14.Is 8 single?
- I would know that, because...?

15.What is 9 last name?
- Rong Rong =D

16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- Lu Ee??? I wouldn't mind, but I think she's straight. =P

17.Which school does 2 go to?
- ICOM

18.What do you like about 3?
- Great guy to talk to...

No comments: